Workshop on Census
On Wednesday, September 21, 2022, in cooperation with the United Nations Population Fund in Serbia, the Statistical Office of the Republic of Serbia organized a workshop with the aim of better coverage of the total population of the Republic of Serbia in the upcoming Census. The workshop analyzed the obstacles to enumeration of persons who may have difficulty communicating with enumerators due to various types of disabilities, ways to overcome those obstacles and safe collection of census data.
The workshop was attended by the representatives of the Ministry of Labour, Employment, Veterans and Social Affairs, the Ministry of Human and Minority Rights and Social Dialogue, the National Organization of Persons with Disabilities, the Association of the Blind of Serbia, the Association of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing of Serbia and the Association of Associations for Helping Mentally Underdeveloped Persons of Serbia.
- 21.12.2022. First results of the 2022 Census of Population, Households and Dwellings
- 21.12.2022. Press conference - The first results of 2022 Census of Population, Households and Dwellings
- 25.10.2022. Meeting with the High Commissioner on National Minorities of the Organisation for Security and Cooperation
- 21.10.2022. In 20 days, more than 4.7 million citizens have been enumerated in 2022 Census
- 07.10.2022. In six days, more than 1,350,000 inhabitants have been enumerated.
- 30.09.2022. 2022 Census of Population, Households and Dwellings begins
- 26.09.2022. Workshop on Census
- 16.09.2022. Census info-center 2022 has started working
- 08.09.2022. Meeting of the representatives of the Embassy of Great Britain
- 19.07.2022. Media conference on the occasion of 2022 Census of Population, Households and Dwellings in the Republic of Serbia
- 24.06.2022. Public call for candidates for instructors in the 2022 Census
- 21.06.2022. Training of municipal and regional coordinators
- 17.06.2022. About 2,500 instructors will be needed to conduct the 2022 Census in the Republic of Serbia
- 08.04.2021. Field implementation of the Census from October 1st to October 31st, 2022
Share this page